Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thanks Les...........I think!!!!

So I've been tagged! The deal is I have to list 7 random things about myself and then tag 7 other people. So here it goes......
  1. I was born and raised in the GREAT state of Iowa
  2. I said I would NEVER live in Kentucky and guess where I am living now!!!! (Never say never - something I strongly teach to my children)
  3. I have 3 half-sisters who are older than me (1 I have met and 2 I do not know)
  4. I love being a Mom (I'm not cut out to be a stay at home Mom and I have high admiration for those that can stay at home)
  5. My best friend is more like a sister than a friend
  6. I am right where God intended for me to be in my life (even with the latest trials)
  7. Baby Copeland (born with Trisomy-18) whom I don't know or even know her family (found their blog through a friend of a friend) has taught me more in her short 8 days of life and touched mine more than she or her family can ever know. I know that one day I will get to thank Copeland myself!!

Now I have to tag 7 people.......I'm not sure that I know enough people to tag!

Also, here is a link to the blog about Copeland. I would ask for prayers for her family, as she died yesterday at 8 days old. Their family blog is an incredible testimony to a very strong faith. It touched me in a way that I cannot even begin to describe. It sure put what I am going through into perspective and doesn't make it seem nearly as bad.

Oh yeah, and thank goodness it is raining..........I am so happy and thankful for rain!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day everyone! Love you all!

1 comment:

Les said...

Yes, Copeland's story is one of pure faith! I'm so sorry about your Dr. appt. Hang in there, I'm praying for you!