Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Beginning of our Blog.......

Good Morning everyone......this is my first attempt at putting a blog together. I must admit that I stole this idea from my friend in Cincinnati, Leslie. I had been thinking about it, but never put my thoughts into action. So this morning after Russell and I had made and cleaned up from breakfast, I decided to put my thoughts into action. There will be many more posts, and I will probably come back today at some point and add more posts to get this thing started, but wanted to "test the waters" before getting to deep into this. I hope you all find this enjoyable and great way to stay in touch!

3 comments:

Les said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I am so excited you've joined. I get to see more pics of my kids now! I love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of suggesting something simalar as we have seen in the past with others but this will be fun. But it doesn't mean I won't call any less.
Laura

Unknown said...

hey, great idea. Might do it myself oneday. Pic of kids is good.