Sunday, December 14, 2008

Busy Week

Good Evening.....

I hope this finds everyone doing well. We have had a hectic week at the Spencer/Schwarz house. Isaac's had his Christmas program on Tuesday night. I am so thankful that we attend a public school that isn't afraid to remember the reason that we have the season - Jesus Christ. It was awesome to hear them sing music that I remember singing growing up when you could call it a Christmas Concert and not a Holiday concert. We had practice on Wednesday for both the elementary and Jr./Sr. High Christmas program that was today. Friday night Russell and I had a date night and went to Cracker Barrel for dinner (my all time favorite place). We then finished up the majority of our shopping. All I need to pick up are a few odds and ends and stocking stuffers to round everything out. Saturday we spent the day rearranging furniture in the parent family room and cleaning top to bottom. I hadn't really cleaned that well since I've gotten better.

Today we all attended church as a family. I sang a solo this morning that went okay - I always manage to get a cold right before I am suppose to perform. Tonight we had the Children's program. I had about 15 elementary children who performed Majesty and then sang 3 songs. The Jr./Sr. High group did readings, scripture reading, Rachel sand a solo and then did a little skit. It was really simple, but nicely done.

I am soon off to bed, I am fighting this cold and we have a hectic week that will start again on Monday. Darryl's holiday concert is Monday, we have a band board meeting on Tuesday, Wednesday is the Jr./Sr. High for Christmas caroling at the nursing home and then their Christmas party at the Pastor's house. Thursday evening is Rachel's holiday concert, and on Friday we are going to just veg and then I will hit hard again on Saturday to finish up my baking.

Well, I'm off to take my medicine and get snuggled up on the couch.

Love to all of you!
Tina

P.S. I will try and post pictures before I hit the bed tonight, if not I'll post pictures tomorrow with time permitting.

1 comment:

Christopher Evan Horn said...

so you got booted the the couch because of a cold that stinks. It sounds like you have a much busy week than i do even though i have the finals. Yes all my final projects are done and all that i have left to do is pack and sort things out.will post pictures of my drawing final later today.