Monday, December 1, 2008

Birthday Time - Guess who is 8????




Happy Monday All......

Today is my baby boy's 8th birthday................I cannot believe that this time 8 years ago I was waiting to hear the results of the aminocentisis to see if the little man could be delivered. He was not doing well and Dr. Smith felt it better to bring him into the world than take a chance that something might happen. So as the day went on, the results were in and his lungs were developed enough for him to come into this world. So at 6:33 PM on December 1st, 2000, Isaac John Schwarz was born weighing a whopping 4 1/2 lbs. He looked like a little old man and was so tiny (compared to his sister who was 10 lbs. at birth).

Tonight we will have our birthday celebration for him. He has requested Spaghetti for dinner and a John Deere cake (after much searching, a John Deere shaped cake pan was not found - so it is up to Russell and I to try our hand at shaping a cake to look like a tractor - wish us luck!). I will post some pictures tonight - I can't seem to put my fingers on his new born pictures, which of course will need to be scanned in. So the picture below will have to do for now, I took it this morning of him and his big brother!

Have a wonderful day!


No comments: