Tuesday, August 12, 2008

2008 Gatlinburg Family Vacation

Well at long last, here are pictures of our family vacation (click the above heading). We had a great time walking downtown Gatlinburg. We really enjoyed it and the time spent with children. On Sunday, we went to the Smokies and spent the entire day there! It was a great day - and one that I am very thankful that I enjoyed. The most rewarding part of the vacation for me was, getting to do half of the Chimney Top hike! Considering 6 months ago I could barely walk and was wondering if I was even going to survive. It was very rewarding and for that I am very thankful to God! We enjoyed several wonderful local "eateries" and had great food. We hit the outlet mall on Monday and was able to get everyone ready for back to school from head to toe at great savings I might add!

Well, I'm off and running again. We are headed to the monthly Band Booster meeting with our new band director! We are so excited to get the season started....better late than never.

The next post will contain pictures of Rachel's Family 13th birthday party.

Until later..............

Tina

No comments: