Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weather Update

Just thought I would let you know that I woke up this morning to 6 inches of snow.....I know for those of you up north or Debbie in Colorado, that 6 inches isn't much, but for us in Bedford, it is a good snowfall. The kids didn't have school yesterday or today, and the biggest shock, was that they closed the office today. That meant I didn't have to go to work today! I am sure they closed because of the impending weather. Right now we are getting freezing rain. We tend to get a bit more snow than they do in Louisville. We are suppose to get up to a 1/2 inch of ice, sure hope not. I would rather have several feet of snow than ice!

Rachel took some pictures this morning. I will try to get one posted before the end of the day.

I'm off to enjoy the fireplace............thank goodness for having your endless supply of firewood.

Stay safe and warm everyone!

No comments: