Monday, November 10, 2008

Pictures at long last

Sharing the beautiful fall color that surrounded
us until this weekend!






My latest attempt to try scrap booking online
I think I need a better software, any suggestions
would be nice.........


Oh and the concert was AWESOME!!!!!! We all had a great time, but I think Rachel had the best time of all. They all gave a great concert - James Otto has the cutest dimples, and Rachel thinks he is cute. Trace Atkins is just loving what he does and of course Alan Jackson is just happy to be doin' what he is doing and loving every minute of it.
Well, it is late, so off to bed with myself! Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sound like life is going well in KY. Life at Ball State can be summed up with this phrase. "I want out" not that things are bad, I am just ready to come home and not have to do hour upon hours of homework. I am excited for the next step and that could involve taking a brief deviation away from Architecture. Anyways, hopefully we will all see each other over Thanksgiving Break. Until then hope that you continue to do well. Oh if you could be praying for me and my parents I am going to share with them how I would really like to go to East Asia on a project this summer. I will be sharing that with them over Thanksgiving.
Lots of Love from Muncie Town,
Ben

PS two things...One you should look at using Adobe Indesign for your online scrap booking, it is pretty easy to use and there are lots of tutorials on line too. Two, maybe hopefully you will be in town the weekend of Dec. 12thish because Emily and I are talking bout coming home and it would be cool for you to meet her.