Sunday, November 16, 2008

My little girl is growing up

Good Morning......

This is to share my thoughts about my little girl (I know....she isn't little anymore - after all she is 13, but she still is my baby girl). Last night she had her first babysitting job. This past summer she took an all day babysitting course and has been anxious ever since to have a job to make money. Rachel loves to shop and the best thing about her is that she is such a giving child. When is shopping she likes to buy something for others and not just herself (I give credit for that and her love of reading to Grandma Hattie). We drove her to Clarksville, Indiana yesterday afternoon (an hour away) to babysit for someone that I work for. She spent the night and will be coming home some time this morning. She was not nervous or anxious, I think I was enough of both for both of us. I guess maybe this is what my felt the first time I babysat, or maybe not.

Well, I hope that you all have a blessed and wonderful Sunday! I am off to get ready for church and later to help a little lad (Isaac) with a habitat project for class.

Love,
Tina

P.S. Those of us in the house that have a lot of Iowa blood running through us are thrilled we had a light dusting of snow last night. In fact the little lad was up and dressed and ready to go out and "play" in it by 8:30!

No comments: